MY BEAUTY SHOP

Sunday, December 9, 2012

1920'S FLAPPER GIRL

 

 
     Now this was fashion/culture back in the 1920's called " Flapper".   Flapper girls were the rebels from back in the day and started a  trend here in america where girls started wearing excessive make-up, wore shorter dresses , drank, smoke, and pretty much started making a fashion statement in a time where women were seen as conservative and inferior to men of that time.

    The famous cartoon pop icon Betty Boop was created in the 30's inspired by the " Flapper Era" and I couldn't help but do my hair inspired by this era , where women stood up and finally created a fashionable image for themselves!

    I had lots of fun during this little photo shoot I did at home. The hair and make-up was done by me and the pictures were taken by my fiance Charlie a.k.a Epok. We did some editing with special filters to create that warm vintage look.
 
 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

                                                                                         

                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment